Receivers in Bankruptcy
A receiver is often appointed by the court
to take over he property of an alleged bankrupt, during the time of the filing
of the petition praying for his adjudication into bankruptcy. This application
can be made by any creditor and will be granted by the court when iot appears
that such appointment is necessary for the preservation of the bankrupt’s
property. The duties are custodial in nature.
In order to effectively assist you with a Bond of Receivers in Bankruptcy we will need you to provide us with the court order and the following information:
1. Name, address, and phone number of attorney for receiver.
2. Name, address, and occupation of receiver.
3. Name of alleged bankrupt.
4. Amount of bond.
5. Name and location of court and date of appointment.
6. Bank or business references from the applicant.
In addition to the court order, please complete, sign, and return the attached Bond Application in the sections indicated.