A Guardian is appointed by the court to manage the property and sometime the person under the age of 21. The bond guarantees the fiduciary nature of the relationship.
Please attach a copy of the Court Order appointing the guardian. In order to effectively assist you with a Guardian Bond we will need you to provide us with the court order and the following information:
1. Name and address of guardian, indebtedness, if any to, and relationship to infant, and if guardian in prior possession of the assets in any capacity.
2. Name and address of infant and date of birth.
3. Amount of bond
4. Name and location of Court.
5. Name, address, and phone number of attorney representing the guardian.
6. Date and order of appointment.
7. Detailed description of assets and liabilities of the estate.
In addition to the court order, please complete, sign, and return the attached Bond Application in the sections indicated.